« Home | Book of the Week » | Jack and Rosie » | Quote of the Moment » | Let There Be LIGHTS! » | Back home with a full belly » | The Scissor Fight » | The Wind Cometh » | Call Me an AMAZING RACE Wannabe » | The House that Hell Built » | Starting Out » 

Monday, December 06, 2004 

Countdown to Detox

Two days from now I will begin my detox. I'm looking forward to it though I'm worried about being hungry all the time. The detox I'm doing is for my liver and digestive system. I bought a herbal "internal cleansing system" through vitacost.com and it arrived today. I'm anxious to begin but unfortunately we are going out to dinner tomorrow night and I know I won't be eating well so I plan to indulge tomorrow and start on Wednesday. The idea of flushing toxins out of my system is exciting! :o)

Wish me luck! I'll report back later this week on my progress.