« Home 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 

Starting Out

Call me a newbie. A virgin. An idiot. Regardless, this is my first time blogging. I've been intrigued by blogs for quite some time. I even went as far as setting up this account several years ago. But this is my first true blog entry. It's a bit exciting!

I'm excited about writing. And publishing my words on the internet. And having others read what I have to say. But I'm especially excited about having somewhere to bitch and moan and piss and groan at my own free will. If you don't want to experience any of this crude behavior -- stop reading immediately!

I've never considered myself a complainer. However I definitely have my own opinions and I'm not afraid to voice them. What fun is it to feel a certain way if you don't have the opportunity to express it? What's the point in that? You've gotta show passion to feel passion! Any fool knows that.

About this time you're probably asking yourself where I'm going with this whole blog thing, right? Honestly... I don't know. I'm spewing off at the fingertips. Whatever hits my brain is immediately traveling through my fingers and onto the keyboard. I promise to try and make more sense in my next entry. This entry is just a test. An experiment to get the feel of writing again. That must make you the guinea pig.

Be sure and come back again. I've got a passionate core, and it's just straining to show itself soon.