« Home | Jack and Rosie » | Quote of the Moment » | Let There Be LIGHTS! » | Back home with a full belly » | The Scissor Fight » | The Wind Cometh » | Call Me an AMAZING RACE Wannabe » | The House that Hell Built » | Starting Out » 

Monday, December 06, 2004 

Book of the Week

I just finished reading The Honk and Holler Opening Soon by Billie Letts. It took me a while but I finally finished it up last night. It was mediocre. Not as good as Where the Heart Is. I loved that book and flew through it. But this one... while the characters were unique and fun the writing seemed a bit too descriptive or something. Either way I liked it.

It was funny because I couldn't finish The Honk fast enough. I had the fifth book of Harry Potter waiting for me on the shelf, just screaming my name. I couldn't take it anymore so I decided yesterday morning that I'd better finish The Honk or else. I started The Order of the Phoenix last night and I'm already 70 pages in to it. Harry intrigues me. I never thought I'd become a Harry junkie, but after seeing the third movie this year in the theaters I felt the urge to catch up. I had previously read the first two books and liked them, but never felt like I had to read them. But now I cannot get Harry out of my head!!!

And stupidly enough I keep wondering if Harry will ever lose his virginity. Huh. Sicko.