« Home | The House that Hell Built » | Starting Out » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

Call Me an AMAZING RACE Wannabe

When The Amazing Race (TAR) first began a few years ago I immediately fell in love. I'm a reality TV junkie, limiting myself to just a few shows at a time. And at the time TAR first aired I was a faithful Survivor fan (to this day I've yet to miss an episode). But as faithful as I was, when TAR came on I realized I'd found my new favorite show. I absolutely love this show!

Part of this passion for the show stems from being a non-traveller. It's impossible to fathom the history behind the places east of the Atlantic Ocean.

Watching the teams on TAR I feel so much excitement for them. They are living my dream! It would be so awesome to be part of the show. I hope the contestants realize that I am just one of millions who wish they could be participating. Because the contestants are very lucky!

From now on I'll continue to be a faithful TAR watcher. And from the comfort of my couch I'll dream about all of the excitement I'm missing.