« Home | Is the suspense killing you?? :0) » | It's March! » | 14 days and counting!!!!! » | Thinking back » | A quick update » | Recent Movie Sightings » | We toured the hospital yesterday » | If you haven't guessed...... » | Birds of a Feather » | Um..... hi...... » 

Friday, May 04, 2007 

Um.....

I have an itch to blog. Something powerful is causing my fingers to punch the keys.

And yes, I know, it's been a long time.

Our family of five is doing well. We are busy as bees. The boys are doing great. B is in 2nd grade and C is finishing up preschool in 2 weeks. D is running everywhere, trying his best to keep up with his big brothers who he adores.

I'm hanging in there and trying not to let 3 little boys run my life. But it's hard!

I've been busy in the past year, busy posting on plenty of forums! That's a nice obsession to have. I currently run my own forum also.

http://www.momsdailygrind.com/forum A shameless plug. Afterall, this is my blog and that is my forum.

We visited Disney in February. What a great time we had! I'm itching to go back. Desperately. I'm hoping we will take a 7 day cruise in the first part of 2009. That seems soooooo far away. But I'll keep my fingers crossed that the time will pass if not quickly, at least happily.

I'll try to post more often but I make no promises. I'm not even sure anyone reads my blog anymore! I mean, who WOULD after I've been MIA for so long.

Labels: