« Home | 14 days and counting!!!!! » | Thinking back » | A quick update » | Recent Movie Sightings » | We toured the hospital yesterday » | If you haven't guessed...... » | Birds of a Feather » | Um..... hi...... » | Yep, I'm still living » | Show Me Some Prisoner Love, Baby! » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

It's March!

I finally feel like I can have this baby since I've made it to March! March 7 is next week! I cannot believe I'm due already.

Everything is going okay. I've been on modified bedrest since last week when my blood pressure was a little higher than what my midwife wanted. I had an appointment today and it was normal again.

So far no labor though. I was given the go ahead to try castor oil on Tuesday if I'm still pregnant. Blech. But if it'll keep me from being induced that would be great!!!

Hopefully next time I post I'll be posting about our new baby boy!!!

how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

salads..

good luck!!

Post a Comment