« Home | Thinking back » | A quick update » | Recent Movie Sightings » | We toured the hospital yesterday » | If you haven't guessed...... » | Birds of a Feather » | Um..... hi...... » | Yep, I'm still living » | Show Me Some Prisoner Love, Baby! » | Harry Potter Action Figures???? » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

14 days and counting!!!!!

Only 2 weeks left until my due date! March 7 is officially 14 days away. And I'm still not 100% ready!

I have a midwife appointment this morning. Just routine, nothing special. I'm hoping my blood pressure will be looking good again today. Last week it was much better than the previous weeks.

My belly growth seems to have slowed down a little but the baby is feeling really huge at this point. And best of all I've only gained about 16 or 17 pounds!!!!

I have a shower on Saturday, which I am really excited about, and I am pretty sure I'll be there to enjoy it. If I had to guess I'd say I'm going to make it until at least March 1. Maybe even go past my due date. However in the next 3 weeks I'll have a new baby! I've already decided I do not want to go past 41 weeks. Since I have bigger babies I'd rather not take the chance of going to the full 42 that my midwive's will allow. So by March 14 or 15 I'll have my new son to report about!

Keep watching for details!