« Home | Recent Movie Sightings » | We toured the hospital yesterday » | If you haven't guessed...... » | Birds of a Feather » | Um..... hi...... » | Yep, I'm still living » | Show Me Some Prisoner Love, Baby! » | Harry Potter Action Figures???? » | Doula and Pregnancy Thoughts » | List of Lists for 11/30/05 » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

A quick update

I'm officially 36 weeks today! Yay! Only 28 days left and counting.....

Baby is getting big. I'm looking huge. I'm peeing every hour of the day and night now. I can no longer look down and see my feet. I'm sooooo unprepared it's not even funny. There is still a lot to do to be 100% ready for this baby!

I found out yesterday that my mother-in-law is throwing me a baby shower on February 25! I'm so excited about it! I rushed right out and registered at Target this morning!!!! LOL

The boys are doing great. B brought home straight A's on his report card last week. C brought home a great progress report. Why do they do so well at school but act like brats at home???? Oh well. I guess I'd rather they misbehave with me than with anyone else.

Not too much else to report. I'll try to post something more exciting next time (and sooner!).

I love your updates, as boring as you may think they are.

Good for you B on your A's.

C's great job on your progress report!!

I can't figure it out but it seems like kids have this phenomenon where they act better with others than they do with us. Kinda blows really LOL.

So very exciting. Target rules, I hope you get tons of great stuff.

Post a Comment