« Home | Yep, I'm still living » | Show Me Some Prisoner Love, Baby! » | Harry Potter Action Figures???? » | Doula and Pregnancy Thoughts » | List of Lists for 11/30/05 » | Slowly putting up Christmas..... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | I now have Haloscan...... » | Picture of the boys in front of the tree » | Preschool Birthday Party Dilemma » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Um..... hi......

Did ya miss me? Did ya worry about me? Did ya think I'd gone off and had a baby?

Well, thanks, thanks and nope, no baby yet.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't posted in so long. Yes, I've been busy. But I've had a little itme here and there to post and just haven't. I've thought about it almost daily but it just didn't happen. You know how that goes....

Okay, enough about that. Let me quickly bring you up to speed. Christmas was great. The boys were thrilled. The big move took place on December 27 and they are now in a room together. It's gone very well. New Year's was fine. Then New Year's Day my grandfather passed away a bit unexpectedly, at least for me it was. School started back on January 3. Thank goodness. Baby's doing well. According to my midwife he's big already. Woohoo. And I'm sleeping like crap.

Are you caught up? A lot has happened in between but nothing too major.

Overall everything is going well.

In case I disappear again please don't fret. I have my hands full with trying to get things ready for #3. I have so much to do still and only 50 days to go until my due date! Amen and holy cow! But I'll try and drop in when I can.

I wanted to extend a great big thank you to all of you who have faithfully read my blog. I promise to bring you bigger and better entries in the near future. I just have to get my real life in order first! :o) THANK YOU!

Hey Amanda! Remember me? It's Amy Harrell...Todd's wife. Congratulations on your newest baby due in March! I know you are so excited. Raising boys is so much fun! Anyways, I set up a blog of my own at bringabigailhome.blogspot.com Feel free to visit it! I'll be checking in on your blog again soon to hear about any updates on baby #3. BTW..have you named him yet?

Glad to here things are going okay. I didn’t even recognize your blog. Got all fancy on us. Hope you get some sleep soon, your going to need it :)

Amy, we have not "released" the name to anyone yet! We've kept the name a secret the last two times and have done it again this time. However I cannot wait to finally let everyone know his name!

Liz, I'm not sure about how fancy it is but.... :o) Thanks! I hope I get sleep soon too. I've got a long road ahead of me!

Post a Comment