« Home | Um..... » | Is the suspense killing you?? :0) » | It's March! » | 14 days and counting!!!!! » | Thinking back » | A quick update » | Recent Movie Sightings » | We toured the hospital yesterday » | If you haven't guessed...... » | Birds of a Feather » 

Monday, May 07, 2007 

It's Monday again

Today is a boring, windy day. I've accomplished very little. Shawn is in DC so I've slacked off and not worried too much about the house or plans for dinner. I'll catch up tomorrow!

The NASCAR race at RIR was rained out on Saturday night. Not fun. We got wet and it was cold. I thought this was May?! Where's the warm weather??!!! So several hundred dollars later, we didn't see a race and now we're broke.

I think I'm going to look for a new place to blog. Blogger has it's good qualities but something about it is boring. I think I might need a change. I'll be sure to post a link if I move elsewhere.

66 days until the new Harry Potter movie comes out! I doubt we'll see it right away, but it's still nice to keep the opening date in mind.

I'm bored beyond boredom. Must find something better to do.

Labels: ,

Found your site while searching mom blogs,found it quite fun, you mentioned moving your site, where would you move it to ?

Thanks for vising my blog. You can check out my new blog here....

http://mypinkvoid.wordpress.com

Dear Mommy Blogger,
Discover the world of music with Ollie, the adorable puppy, as he turns each day into an opportunity of playful puppy fantasy and fun! Ollie shares unforgettable life lessons that every child, parent, pet-lover, and music lover could appreciate! Lovable puppy characters inspire children in engaging stories while exposing them to timeless classical music of composers like Mozart and Tchaikovsky. If you missed the premiere on HBO Family, it is available on DVD by visiting www.puppyplays.com or Amazon.com.
Puppy Plays The Classics DVD present:
- 3 additional stories staring Ollie’s puppy pals!
-Puppy care tips for presented by the Humane Society of the United States!
-Behind the scenes with the cast and crew of Puppy Plays!
Experts say that “interacting with pets, children learn to understand the feelings and needs of animals and those of fellow human beings from an early age.” Each classical lesson stimulates creative thinking and demonstrates empathy and compassion, and serves as a fun way for parent and child to bond. Don’t miss your chance to sniff out an adventure with Ollie and his friends this February!
You can also catch an upcoming show on HBO Family

Post a Comment