« Home | List of Lists for 11/30/05 » | Slowly putting up Christmas..... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | I now have Haloscan...... » | Picture of the boys in front of the tree » | Preschool Birthday Party Dilemma » | Tell me about your blog! » | My Netflix Addiction » | The Meaning of Marriage » | Clouds » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Doula and Pregnancy Thoughts

I think I have decided I am having a doula at this babe's birth. I've contemplated long enough and finally talked to S about it and he said he didn't care. He wants as little to do with the birth as possible anyhow (he's a BIG wimp). He'll be there to support me but he hates seeing me in pain and hates the birthing part as well (wuss). So a doula it will be. I plan to ask my midwife about it on Friday when I have my next appointment.

I cannot believe I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. The time is flying by. March is coming closer and closer and closer..... I still have SOOOOOO much to do. I have bascially done NOTHING to get ready for this baby. Usually by this time I am done and just waiting. But not this time! I still have to move the boys into a room together (estimated date of mission: December 27). Once I get them in a room together I'll have the empty room to concentrate on. I can then set up the crib, the dresser, etc. And then I can wash clothes and towels and sheets. It's very exciting but I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

March 7. Wow. That seems so far away, but so soon at the same time!