« Home | Slowly putting up Christmas..... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | I now have Haloscan...... » | Picture of the boys in front of the tree » | Preschool Birthday Party Dilemma » | Tell me about your blog! » | My Netflix Addiction » | The Meaning of Marriage » | Clouds » | List of Lists Entries for 11/21/05 » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

List of Lists for 11/30/05

new entries in blue

Unique Things About Myself
1. I am a stay home mom and always thought I would be, even as a little girl I dreamed of this "job."
2. In high school my favorite subjects were English, Speech and Drama. I still run into my Drama teacher on occassion. I love her so much!
3. My oldest is in 1st grade and he has the same teacher I had for 1st grade! Boy did she feel old when we showed up for orientation in September.
4. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for 14 years.
5. I used to own and run two great websites that I loved (momsgetaway.com and herdailydose.com) but eventually I ran out of time and money.

Random Thoughts
1. Why do people match their socks to their clothes and not their clothes to their socks?
2. Can't someone invent a chip bag that can be sealed? Similiar to bags of shredded cheese.
3. When you go out to dinner why does it seem that the food tastes better than if you'd cooked it yourself? Even if it's a bad restaurant it seems to taste better than my own!
4. Why when I'm driving down the road, in the middle of fixing dinner, doing laundry, etc, can I come up with great things to blog about but when I sit down to do it I completely forget everything!
5. Why do people insist on picking their nose while driving? Do they think we cannot see them?

Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Run a marathon (and this would be a big accomplishment considering I'm not a runner!)
2. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
3. See a Broadway play on Broadway!
4. Continue my college education and possibly get a degree in English.
5. Go up in a hot air balloon.