« Home | On Today's Agenda » | List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05 » | This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell ... » | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » | A bit of insight » | The difference between men and women.... now you k... » | Back from Midwife appointment » | More punishment? » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

Yesterday's Bust and Today's Stuff

Well, my two missions were not accomplished yesterday. No turkey, no nap. Huh. How'd that happen you ask?

Food Lion did not have turkeys yesterday. They started selling them TODAY! Go figure.

And the nap thing didn't happen because I was stuck sitting here looking at the computer screen. Bad idea because I was tired most of the afternoon. However I had fun so I guess it's okay!

I think I'm going to get the turkey tomorrow. Food Lion has Butterballs for 89 cents a pound. I thought that was pretty good. I'd rather buy a namebrand versus some offbrand. But maybe that's just me. Usually I'm not picky about brands. But for this turkey I'm going to be.

In case you don't know LOST comes on tonight and I am majorly excited! I cannot wait! The previews look SO good. It's going to be like watching the series premiere all over again only from a different perspective. I'm a LOST addict, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've never been intrigued by a show this much. It keeps me thinking all the time!

I just got hooked on LOST this season. My boss and coworker were ALWAYS talking about it last season, and wanted me to start watching ... so I did, and now I LOVE it. They laugh at me now because I'm so excited and now I'm the one starting the conversations. LOL

Post a Comment