« Home | List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05 » | This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell ... » | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » | A bit of insight » | The difference between men and women.... now you k... » | Back from Midwife appointment » | More punishment? » | The half hour from hell..... » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

On Today's Agenda

Today is a preschool day so I have the morning free again! Yay!!

I think I'm going to spend it doing some grocery shopping. Whoopdee. How exciting!

My mission today is to find a turkey for next week. I figured since we now have the freezer I'd be better off buying it now versus waiting until next week when they are so picked over. I need a big'un since Thanksgiving is taking place at our house this year and that includes both sets of families. Typically we celebrate twice -- once at my in-laws and once at my parents -- both families separate. Not this year! Since my lovely husband volunteered us to do Thanksgiving we're having it here. Thank goodness everyone is bringing something and I don't have to do it all.

Also today I need to take a nap. I'm tired already and it's not even 8:00.

Great post. I hope that Thanksgiving goes well and that you get a great, juicy turkey. Good luck on having everyone over, I'm sure you'll do wonderful.

I can’t wait till Thanksgiving. You’re so brave to cook!

Post a Comment