« Home | More punishment? » | The half hour from hell..... » | Guess my baby! » | What does my birthdate mean? » | Eyelash Growth » | We now have a freezer! » | FREE Victoria's Secret perfume » | Short joke » | End of the Year Movies » | It Never Pays to Take a Sh*t in a Public Potty » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Back from Midwife appointment

I had a midwife appointment this morning. Everything is going perfect. Our baby boy is growing well and his heartbeat was nice and strong on the doppler.

My midwife changed my due date from March 12 to March 7! Yikes! That's 5 days sooner! How am I ever going to get ready for this baby? I have not done a single thing yet to prepare. Okay, okay. I've bought 3 packs of diapers. Big whoop-dee-doo! There is so much to do! I think I'm going to try and make it through the holidays before concentrating on the nursery and going through baby "stuff."

As for the nursery, I have to evict C from it first. It's technically not a nursery but a little boy's room. Sooooo.... He must first be evicted and then we have an empty canvas to start making it into a nursery. B and C are going to share a room with bunk beds. But first we have to buy the bunk beds! Do you see a pattern here? First and then. First and then. First and then. Basically nothing has been done to prepare (as I said).

For now I'm going to stop stressing over it and maybe take a nap. Yea, that sounds really good right about now.

Naps are gooooood.

Post a Comment