« Home | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » | A bit of insight » | The difference between men and women.... now you k... » | Back from Midwife appointment » | More punishment? » | The half hour from hell..... » | Guess my baby! » | What does my birthdate mean? » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell You Were Smoking

Ode to a Freaky Christmas
by: pgsahm

O Christmas Tree
O Christmas Tree


Why in the hell are you upside down?

O Christmas Tree
O Christmas Tree


What in the hell was I thinking?

I cannot hang jack sh*t on you,
because your branches are all askew.


O Christmas Tree
O Christmas Tree


Why did I spend this kind of money?

Just an FYI, this is NOT something I own or ever plan to! LOL I just ran across it online and thought it was mighty weird!

Post a Comment