« Home | Back from Midwife appointment » | More punishment? » | The half hour from hell..... » | Guess my baby! » | What does my birthdate mean? » | Eyelash Growth » | We now have a freezer! » | FREE Victoria's Secret perfume » | Short joke » | End of the Year Movies » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

The difference between men and women.... now you know.

THE FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I Pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I Pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh!!! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind???"
I Pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend. Amen.



THE MALE PRAYER

I Pray For a Deaf-Mute Nymphomaniac
With Huge Boobs
Who Owns a Liquor Store
and a Fishing Boat.
This Doesn't Rhyme and I Don't Give a Shit. Amen.

PMP! I love this one. And am going to steal it. (Don't worry. I'll send you some linkey love.)

Post a Comment