« Home | This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell ... » | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » | A bit of insight » | The difference between men and women.... now you k... » | Back from Midwife appointment » | More punishment? » | The half hour from hell..... » | Guess my baby! » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05

New entries in blue

Unique Things About Myself
1. I am a stay home mom and always thought I would be, even as a little girl I dreamed of this "job."
2. In high school my favorite subjects were English, Speech and Drama. I still run into my Drama teacher on occassion. I love her so much!

Random Thoughts
1. Why do people match their socks to their clothes and not their clothes to their socks?
2. Can't someone invent a chip bag that can be sealed? Similiar to bags of shredded cheese.

Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Run a marathon (and this would be a big accomplishment considering I'm not a runner!)
2. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.