« Home | Who Am I Anyhow? » | Today's Hugs » | A long lost site refound! » | Countdown to Harry » | Another Thursday » | Netflix Friends Wanted! » | My Three Sons » | MIA » | Countdown to Detox » | Book of the Week » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

See honey? I'm worth every penny!

Study: Stay-at-home moms deserve high pay
Mothers' work seen valued at over $130,000 a year


This is an old article I ran across again today, while searching for myself on google (LOL). I found it very enlightening.

One interesting quote:

"Salary.com, which tracks what jobs pay, suggested that the annual base pay for a 40-hour stay-at-home mom's workweek would be $43,461. Mothers would earn an additional $88,009 a year for 60 hours of overtime each week."

That's a lot of overtime! But it goes to show that what we stay home moms do is truly important!

I think I'm going to check out Salary.com to see what's comparable to this salary.