« Home | Netflix Friends Wanted! » | My Three Sons » | MIA » | Countdown to Detox » | Book of the Week » | Jack and Rosie » | Quote of the Moment » | Let There Be LIGHTS! » | Back home with a full belly » | The Scissor Fight » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

Another Thursday

Today is my partial free day. I have a son in 1st grade and a son in preschool (two days a week, from 9:30 to 12:30) and of course a son in utero but currently he doesn't get in the way too often.

I thought for sure that when my second son started preschool in September that I would be getting so much done at home during his three hours at school. Not so much. Instead of coming home after dropping him off I've found it's easier to run all over tarnation and back running errands by myself. If you have kids you know it's much easier to run errands alone. So Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be spent driving here and there, spending money. Such an evil thing to do.

I am not sure where I am heading this morning. There are several things I need to buy. I guess I'll end up at Wal-mart (again). I am also in dire need of a haircut considering I haven't had one since May. Why is it that when you become a mom you lose all sense of hair responsibility? Maybe there are some super moms out there who still have some, but mine went out the window years ago. Now I am lucky if I get a haircut every 4 months.

So maybe today will be my haircut day. And maybe soon I'll find a preschool day where I don't have to run around!