« Home | My Three Sons » | MIA » | Countdown to Detox » | Book of the Week » | Jack and Rosie » | Quote of the Moment » | Let There Be LIGHTS! » | Back home with a full belly » | The Scissor Fight » | The Wind Cometh » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

Netflix Friends Wanted!

I have been a Netflix user for several years (on and off). I've tried other DVD sites by mail but prefer Netflix because of the extra features. I have just recently started using the Friends section of Netflix and find it pretty fun! But I'm in need of some more friends! If you want me to invite you to my friends list please leave me a comment. I'd love to have a large friends list!

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for stopping by my site..please stop by anytime..

and I have heard of that netflix..but I dont rent enough movies for it to be worth it..LOL

Post a Comment