« Home | We now have a freezer! » | FREE Victoria's Secret perfume » | Short joke » | End of the Year Movies » | It Never Pays to Take a Sh*t in a Public Potty » | See honey? I'm worth every penny! » | Who Am I Anyhow? » | Today's Hugs » | A long lost site refound! » | Countdown to Harry » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Eyelash Growth

Sounds stupid. I know. But I was wondering.... When you lose an eyelash does another grow in it's place? I mean, do you grow new eyelashes like you grow new eyebrows, or can you go eyelash "bald?"

Stop laughing! I'm serious! It scares to me think it's possible not to have eyelashes! Now every time I lose a lash I'll be freaking out wondering if I will be applying mascara on invisible lashes one day. I think I need to google about this so I won't have nightmares tonight.

Yes, A new eyelash will grow in its place. I have trichotillomania which is a disorde where you pull out eyelashes. It takes a few months for them to grow out.

Post a Comment