« Home | It Never Pays to Take a Sh*t in a Public Potty » | See honey? I'm worth every penny! » | Who Am I Anyhow? » | Today's Hugs » | A long lost site refound! » | Countdown to Harry » | Another Thursday » | Netflix Friends Wanted! » | My Three Sons » | MIA » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

End of the Year Movies

Why is it that movie companies put out so many good movies all at once? The next two months are filled with new movies coming out that I cannot wait to see!

Chicken Little looks absolutely adorable. Maybe that's not a good way to describe a movie, but seriously, I cannot wait to see it. I love anything Disney and this one looks too cute.

Of course, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is coming out. If you've read my previous posts you know this is a huge deal for my family. This was my favorite of the current HP books so I am anxious to see it on the big screen.

The Chronicles of Narnia is also coming out soon. Next month I think. I cannot wait for this one either. I loved the books as a youngun' and I know the movie will be just excellent. It looks really good.

Then Bee Season is coming too. I read the book and enjoyed it and I am interested to see how it plays out on screen. Richard Gere should be perfect for the father. And it should be an interesting role for him. Though I will say he would not have been my first choice of actors for the role.

Another great book coming to the big screen is Memoirs of a Geisha. This one I am really excited about and I hope it lives up to how great the book was. Interestingly Yoon-jin Kim turned down the lead role in the movie. She would have been great. I love her on Lost.

I think that's all of them for now. However I know I've seen a few previews for movies that look interesting. But the above are my top choices. The chances of me seeing all of them in a theatre are very slim. I'm lucky if I get to one movie a year! But I'm definitely going to see Harry regardless and possibly Narnia too. I can't wait!

Harry Potter, and Narnia - those are the two that I want to see too!!
We're also HUGE HP fans - I own the first 3 movies - although I think my boys are a little young for them right now, I'm looking forward to reading them the entire series - Same with the Chronicles of Narnia.

Post a Comment