« Home | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | I now have Haloscan...... » | Picture of the boys in front of the tree » | Preschool Birthday Party Dilemma » | Tell me about your blog! » | My Netflix Addiction » | The Meaning of Marriage » | Clouds » | List of Lists Entries for 11/21/05 » | More house pics! » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Slowly putting up Christmas.....

It's slow going but at least it's going. I've gotten the tree up and the garland on the balcony banister and part of the foyer banister. I still have tons of stuff to put up but I'm not sure what all I'm doing this year since this is a new house. Outside I have not done anything and I'm still not sure what I'm doing there either!

Christmas decorating can be fun but when it gets dragged out like I've managed to do, it's NOT! I just want it done NOW!