« Home | The Meaning of Marriage » | Clouds » | List of Lists Entries for 11/21/05 » | More house pics! » | Living Room Picture » | The Buzzard Incident » | List of Lists Entries for 11/16/05 » | Yesterday's Bust and Today's Stuff » | On Today's Agenda » | List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05 » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

My Netflix Addiction

For some reason I cannot seem to stop looking at Netflix. There is something about the site that intrigues me and I could play on there for an hour. It's so silly and such a big waste of time! But I'm addicted.

I love looking at the new release movies coming out. I love finding new movies that I've never seen or heard of. I love checking out my friends list to see what they are currently watching. I love rearranging my queue.

How sad is this? Very! I need to find a new site to browse around. I've already got over 200 movies in my queue. I am so very addicted!!!!