« Home | The Buzzard Incident » | List of Lists Entries for 11/16/05 » | Yesterday's Bust and Today's Stuff » | On Today's Agenda » | List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05 » | This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell ... » | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » | A bit of insight » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

Living Room Picture


This is a picture of our living room looking towards the back door. I've been meaning to put up some pics of our house for quite some time but I keep forgetting! So here is one.... Aren't my winders perty? :o)

I'll have to post some more pictures of the house in another post.

gorgeous windows and french doors! beautiful.

Intorduced! on BlogIntro.com

We want more pics! We want more pics! Really, Amanda, these house pictures are long overdue. Make sure you send them on to 123 as well. And I love all the windows.

Post a Comment