« Home | Living Room Picture » | The Buzzard Incident » | List of Lists Entries for 11/16/05 » | Yesterday's Bust and Today's Stuff » | On Today's Agenda » | List of Lists Entries for 11/15/05 » | This Christmas Make Everyone Wonder What the Hell ... » | What's up with my right column? » | List of Lists Entries for 11/14/05 » | List of Lists » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

More house pics!

Okay, okay. More!

This is another view of the living room. You can see the fireplace with TV above, the door to the boys "wing", and a portion of the steps in the foyer. AND you can glimpse the balcony above.







In this picture you can see the front door in the background, and the balcony above.



















This is a picture of the fireplace and my beloved clock that took me months to find. I looked everyone and could not find exactly what I wanted. FINALLY I found something that was perfect!

More, more!! I want more!! The house is gorgeous! I want to see more! LOL

Post a Comment